Servo Planetary Gear Reducer
- The Gear Reducer is the perfect solution for servomotor applications such as packaging machines, gantries, injection molding machines, pick and place and linear slides.
- Offered in concentric shaft, rightangle solid shaft and right angle hollow shaft designs with modular adaptor flanges and keyless compressible bushings to easily mount to any manufacturer's servo motor.
- Choose from standard backlash (<=15 arc-min), low backlash (<=5-10 arc-min), precision backlash (<= 3 arc-min) and zero backlash (<=1 arc-min).
- Input speeds up to 6,000 RPM.
- Ratios upto 120:1.
- Nominal output torque upto 1274 Nm.
|Case Carburised and hard cut helical gears(right angle has spiral bevel gear)||Smooth quiet operation : input speeds upto 6000 rpm|
|O-Ring in piloted adaptor flange (Patent pending)||Absorbs clearance between motor and adaptor eliminating misalignment and minimizing vibration;provides additional seal to keeps contaminants out|
|Grease Lubrication||Allows mountingin any position w/o modifications ;20,000 ,hour maintainence Free operation|
|Contact lip seals and sealed input shaft bearing (IP64 rating)||Excellent protection against lubricant leakage and external contamination; Can be easily modified for an IP65 rating (optional epoxy or Steel-It® paint available)|
|ACCULOK keyless locking hub||Provides tight fit with motor shaft (key is not required) without adding backlash|
|Oversized bearings||Exceptional output shaft overhung and thrust load capabilities|
|Standard, low, and precision backlash available in the same housing design||Choose only the level of precision you need for your application without having to modify your design; Housing style matches shape of servo motor|
|Modular adaptor flange and keyless compressible bushings||Easily adapts to any manufacturer’s servo motor; 2 day shipping|
|Optional output flanges||Versatility in mounting|