AC Servo Motors and Digital Servo Drives
AC Servo Motor
- Best for applications that require stable speed control, precise positioning, quick response and accurate torque control.
- Very compact, rugged and reliable
- From 0.023Nm rated torque to 95.5Nm rated torque
- Rated speeds 1000 to 3000 rpm
- Peak speeds from 2000 to 6000 rpm
- Low, Medium and High Inertia models
- IP 67 class
- 17 bit absolute / incremental encoders
- With fail safe electromagnetic brakes
- CE and UL rated.
Digital Servo Drives
- Very compact
- Can be run on 220V, 50Hz, Single phase Input upto 2000W
- Can do Position, Speed and Torque control
- Standard +/- 10V Analog interface, Pulse & Direction interface and quadrature encoder input interface.
- Single axis positioning drives are also available.
- Shortened in position time.
- Windows based communication software with RS232 & RS485 capability.
- Vibration suppression functions and auto gain tuning capabilities.
- Various network options available like CANopen & EtherCAT.
- R Amplifiers / Q Motors 15kw catalogue (5,655 KB) Download
- Sanyo R Advanced AC 200V 30W-15KW Catalogue (2,550 KB)Download
- R Advanced 48V 30W-200W Catalogue (2,210 KB) Download
- Specifications and dimension details of AC Servo motor (2,746 KB) Download
- Nidec Sankyo Catalogue Download
- Nidec Sankyo Motor & Drive Instruction Manual Download
- Nidec Sankyo Setup Software Download